Why does resolved / Done tickets suddenly breach within our perfectly normal working SLA?
Normally it functions good, but after 6-12 month, some of our old resolved issues comes up as breached on current day, and keeps staying on current day with time passing.
Last time this happen (6-12 month ago), I refreshed the tickets by opening and resolving issues again, but then current report will look like we finished much more than we actually did that sprint.
But at least the breached tickets disappear. Its just annoying that this as happen several times, so now I want to find the root problem.
I cannot see any pattern?
Both Time to first Response and Time to Resolution have problems with old tickets suddenly breaching with thousands of hours.
Our report (Pic. below)


An example of one of the breached issues that suddenly is breached on current day on the report, that has status resolved and resolution "Done" (pic. below)

Our SLA - Time to Resolution (2 pics. below)


Workflow (pic below)

Kind regards,
Fuji