Hello!
I have a field set to required on my customer request form. However, if I create a ticket and leave this required field empty, the ticket still creates. I need the ticket to give the customer an error when they are completing the form and prevent the ticket from being created until the required field is completed.
The field is a custom field, Global context and is added to the project screens. There is no post function/validator/condition on the workflow set to clear this field. There are no automations on the project, at all.
The field is shared with other projects so I do not want to change the Field Configuration to required as it is not required on all the projects that use it.
This field is not used on all the customer request forms in this project. But all the customer requests all use the same workflow, so I do not want to set a requirement on the Create transition.
I have set fields to required on the customer request form many times but this is the first time that Jira is not recognizing it.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a resolution? I use JSM Data Center.
Thank you for your help!