What's the best method to differentiate between Dev & QA issues/activites? We could use custom issue types, tags, or custom fields. What works for other people?
I like to use different types of subtasks
Good thinking. Thanks.
So dev, qa, general sub-tasks and tasks makes sense. Are you then able to derive Dev/QA capacity/allocation off of those?
yes... and it also allows you to fold in things like code reviews (whether or not you use Crucible - but its easier with) and even design if you need. There are a number of different ways to set it up, but I prefer everything to roll up nicely into a single issue when possible so you can see exaclty how long a feature took to build (including testing and design), and where in the process it is.
Jon,
This is interesting. Can you please elaborate more on this? I mean, the complete process?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.