1.) Is there a smart value available to allow at mentioning project lead via comment for a given issue? For this automation I have setup, I am able to successfully email the project lead using {{triggerIssue.project.lead.displayName}}. I know I can at mention assignee by using [~accountid:{{issue.assignee.accountId}}], therefore I tried using [~accountid:{{triggerIssue.project.lead.displayName.accountId}}] to at mention project lead. The comment posted as expected when rule triggered, but did not at mention project lead in the comments.
2.) Is there a smart value to hard code users to be at mentioned via comment in automation rule setup? I have the account IDs for the users I want to be at mentioned in the comment any time rule triggers.
My intended use case is:
1.) To send an at mention comment to the project lead when rule is triggered, as well as,
2.) hard coding the at mentioning for two admins when rule is triggered
Thanks!