I'm trying to clone a BB-cloud git repository via SSH, but I am failing to do this. The details are as follows:
- ed25519 SSH key added to my BB cloud profile.
- 2FA enabled
- I have admin access to the repo via group membership at multiple levels:

- I have added my user to the repo permissions with `write` access.

- git clone using the SSH clone URL after setting GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -v" shows that my key is accepted by the server. However the clone fails as below (with redacted content):
debug1: Offering public key: samveen@xxxcom ED25519 SHA256:7CLdQX21NHBoLKkXcaL08HIyw6tnX+479ZHpmY3b7rk agent
debug1: Server accepts key: samveen@xxxcom ED25519 SHA256:7CLdQX21NHBoLKkXcaL08HIyw6tnX+479ZHpmY3b7rk agent
Authenticated to bitbucket.org ([104.192.141.1]:22) using "publickey".
debug1: channel 0: new session [client-session] (inactive timeout: 0)
debug1: Entering interactive session
debug1: pledge: filesystem
debug1: client_input_global_request: rtype hostkeys-00@openssh.com want_reply 0
debug1: client_input_hostkeys: searching /home/samveen/.ssh/known_hosts for bitbucket.org / (none)
debug1: client_input_hostkeys: searching /home/samveen/.ssh/known_hosts2 for bitbucket.org / (none)
debug1: client_input_hostkeys: hostkeys file /home/samveen/.ssh/known_hosts2 does not exist
debug1: client_input_hostkeys: no new or deprecated keys from server
debug1: Requesting authentication agent forwarding.
debug1: Sending environment.
debug1: channel 0: setting env GIT_PROTOCOL = "version=2"
debug1: channel 0: setting env LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
debug1: Sending command: git-upload-pack 'xxx/yyy.git'
debug1: pledge: agent
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
Transferred: sent 2356, received 2216 bytes, in 0.5 seconds
Bytes per second: sent 4804.1, received 4518.7
debug1: Exit status 1
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
- git version: `2.39.2`
Where am I going wrong?