I have an opend bug on certain demand and I want to know number of bugs and who made reject or fix the bug before it closed
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Aa10203040
Are you familiar with JQL? It is the best way to get a list of the issues with the criteria you have.
Issuetype = bug and status in (reject, fix)
Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Fadoua
Thanks Fadoua,
I want to know the last user that changed the bug status to "Fixed" before bug went to "Closed" Status , Fox example:
issue history is :
To Do --> By User1
inprogress --> By User2
Fixed --> By User2
inprogress --> By User1
request to Reject --> By User2
Fixed --> By User3
Closed --> By User4
now I want to right JQL to get the user User3.
Thanks in advance
Issuetype = bug and status = fixed
it should list all the issues and make sure on the view to select assignee field so it tells right away if it was user3 who closed it
Hi @Aa10203040
I am not sure what you mean by certain demand, but you can check the history of the bug to find out who updated it and when.
Also, my team developed an app to check the history of multiple issues in your projects:
It's possible to try it free for 30 days: Issue History for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.