Team members said their prior Sprint's Velocity charts "Completed" values appeared OK prior to us migrating them to a new workflow. The old workflow had a single "Done" status. Now we have a "Complete" "Canceled" and "Releasable" status with the new workflow. We typically map the "Done" status to "Complete" when doing the migration via the JIRA GUI.
I updated the project board and mapped the 3 new statuses to the rightmost column, but all the completed values on the Velocity chart are 0 for the old Sprints.
I noticed that when you change the workflow you don't get prompted to update the resolution, so I assume the resolution is carried to the new status.
1) Beside the status column being mapped to the right-most column on the board, is there anything else that might be messing things up?
2) Is the migration to the new workflows messing up a timestamp somewhere and causing these prior Sprints to show "Completed" = 0?
3) Is there something I can do on the database side to fix the issue ... Update a field?
-TG