Hello, I have an question with approval features on Jira Service Management Trial,
I have not button "Add approval" in step Approve. How can I add someone to this for approver ?
Hi Nam - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This workflow says that it was auto-generated during workflow import. It might have to do with that. Also, is this workflow active (meaning attached to a current project)? Because you can only add Approvals to Active workflows.
This workflow, I just create to test approval feature and not have project work on workflow. But I cannot add anyone for approvers like document jira, can you help me ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/5-add-approvals-to-your-workflow-1082527843.html
Is the workflow active? Because you can't add approvals to inactive workflows.
I dont think so, I try to add approval with workflow different, but it still can not add approver
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.