We migrated from an old JIRA box to a new JIRA server with following changes:
After migration of data from old JIRA server to new Jia server the Gadgets are failing to display for all Dashboards (_MSG_.gh.gadget **)
I am referring this link but couldn't reach to any solution yet https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-813697086.html
Thanks
Rahul
There is something on the Haproxy preventing JIRA from talking to itself. (In my case, I didn't have client certificates installed on JIRA so when it went out over the proxy and came back in, it couldn't reach itself)
Have you worked through every scenario on the document you mention? Could you check the log file for errors?
What is the base url for JIRA and have you imported the certificates you need into the keystore?
8I was unable to post more than 2 comments yesterday. Here is the reply to your last question :
Base url is https://jira.devops.boots.co.uk
And yes the certs are imported to Jira java key stores. .I belive that's why SSLPOKE and httpclient test above are working fine from Jira server command line shown above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.