Can we view an issue's priority on the timeline view either in the item column or the issue's date range? I would be nice to see at a glace the priority in this view.
@Jordan Sparkes you can add as many fields you want in Field section between issue list and the timeline.
Is there a reason why you need to see it in issue list or timeline?
Is this jira plans timeline or board timeline or?
Thank you, @Stevan Mandić. How would I go about doing that?
The reason is to, at a glance, see when an issue is about to breach its due date. I plan to set up some automation or priority based on the current and due dates.
Hello, I am trying to add priority but I don´t know how to do it, could you help?
This would be super helpful for our team as well
As far as I can tell, the timeline view does not have a field selection option. Please explain how to add fields in the timeline.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.