I want to create an automation wherein if an email is raised stating the description, Priority, owning department, a ticket should be created in a defined EPIC,
How can I do that?
Hello @Jatin Bansal
Are you using an Email Handler to create the issue in Jira Software or Work Management project? Or is this an email that is going to a Jira Service Desk project?
Or have you not yet gotten to the point of actually creating the issue from an email?
Hii @Trudy P Claspill
I have not yet gotten to the point of actually creating the issue from an email.
Do you want to create the issue into a Software, Business, or Service Management project? The configuration to create issues from emails is done one way for Software and Business (aka Work Management) projects, and another way for Service Management projects.
I want to create an issue in the Jira software project.
The project that I am using is the company managed project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.