I know, this has been asked a couple of times, but I couldn't find a suitable answer for my use case that is still working.
In line with the Atlassian claim "unleash the potential of every team" we want bring more teams into Jira (Data Center). We use Confluence (Data Center) as an established starting point and display the relevant set of Jira issues to the user.
I would like to ease the creation of new Jira issues for the users, that they can invoke the "Create Issue" dialog with the right project and issue type preselected. In the past we used direct HTML links for this purpose, but this method has been removed with Jira 9.
I can create an issue collector, but I'm not a aware of a suitable method it integrate the issue collector in a Confluence page. There's also the REST-API, but there's no REST-API call that invokes the "Create Issue" dialog.
It shouldn't be that hard, right? Am I missing something?
Regards
Michael