Jira is not working properly. When I try and open all my ticket. its shows "We couldn't connect to that issue Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it does, try again in a few minutes"
Widespread issue. Lots of reports of similar behavior pouring in here in the community. Unable to log a support ticket either - that part of their system is also not working.
Same here - I also can't submit a support ticket to even log the issue with Atlassian supportĀ
Same - I was not able to submit a ticket but reached out to our Customer Success Manager who confirmed there is an issue and teams are aware and working to resolve the issue.
Same here - Just like the others, no one is able to open a request or open it to Atlassian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.