Just wondering if there is a big difference between the evaluation license vs. the full license. Our subscription ran out while we are waiting on a license key from our reseller so I'm thinking about temporarily using a trial license key but I want to know if I'm going to mess anything up by doing that? Or will everything work the same once I put the renewed license key in?
@Mechee
Yes there is a big difference between Trial and full license as lot of features are not available in the trial one.
I hope this answers your question.
Best,
Fadoua
I'm not sure that's the case for Data Center. A trial license in DC gives you full access to everything, but the license automatically expires after 30 days (although you can typically download another trial license)
@Matt Parks I am in DC and didn't have a full access to the available features while using trial license.
@Matt Parks it seems that some vendors give you full access when others don't
In my experience, Scriptrunner trial licenses for DC have no feature restrictions.
They are only time-bound. After 30 day, the app is locked until you either renew the trial or purchase the app.
This is correct, as long as the license is valid and not expired, trial or otherwise, the full app functionality is enabled in Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.