Can we configure the fix version field in jira to allow users to select only one instead of many which is existing by deafault?
Hi,
I found these, not sure for what Jira version, but it is exactly what you need:
http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2011/12/one-fixversion-please.html
Could try to by following some form of these instructions to change the field type rather than the size:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Changing+the+Size+of+the+Fix+Versions+and+Affects+Versions+Select+List
Would do a bit of testing after though and make sure that doesn't break something else unexpected.
Thanks for the information. This will control both fix and affects version but i am looking only for the fix version.
This seems good because there is some approach they suggested. I still have to implement this.
Thanks!
Hope it helps! Maybe it depends on which version you are, but at least we know it is possible
When I poked around and found the above link, I'd also found this thread - http://osdir.com/ml/java.jira.user/2008-12/msg00171.html which addresses trying to do it to one but not the other.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.