A project administrator accidentally entered an end date for their backlog fixversion. Is there a clean way to remove the end date from this fixversion or do I have to look it up in the database?
Am afraid not, GreenHopper does not have a UI interface to set it to blank I am guessing you are using Classic boards.
Database is quite complex, it's in propertytext table and data stored as an XML map.
Project Administration -> Versions-> Manage Versions=> Delete Date.
Oops. I have only used the End Date. But it seems that might be something you can delete using a simple Jelly Script.
I guess you can use the Bob Swift CLI to accomplish this task.
https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ACLI/Documentation
Thanks Louis,
I'd like to delete the End date of the fixversion not the Release date (GreenHopper allows you to enter Start date and End date to the fixversion).
I am not yet familiar with the CLI, but if I have to, I'll do it with that.
If you have the power to access the database then make the change, restart JIRA and then re-index.
This might help you. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Database+Schema
I won't fix this atm. Thanks Renjith.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.