Hi,
I have a customer who wants to upgrade from version 3.11 of Jira software. The archive download site only has 4.X or higher, where can I get 3.11?
Thanks.
Hello @JooHyun Park
Jira v3.x is more than 15 years old!! Nobody sys admin in their right mind would still be using it.
Maybe you've mis-understood what your customer has asked for. Maybe they were asking about Jira SERVICE MANAGEMENT Data Center, which is a totally different thing.
I suggest you check with your customer as to what, exactly, they were talking about and which 'archives' you are looking through.
Hi @JooHyun Park
May I know the reason why you are choosing only version 3.11, and could you please clarify if this is for the Datacenter platform only?
Thanks,
Armitha.
please clarify if this is for the Datacenter platform only?
Jira Data Center? For JIRA DATA CENTER version 3.11??
Are you able to provide a detailed description of how that could be possible @Armitha Reddy Toorpu Ceema
Hi @[deleted]
I know that it is not possible, but I wanted to know why they are interested in the older version.
Hi, Armitha
I also checked again because I thought I received the wrong message, but it is the 3.11 Server version.
I'm trying to upgrade to a version where I can use JCAM for migration to Cloud.
This is to check internally for upgrade availability before the customer tests the upgrade operation.
Levi
Hi, David
I didn't believe it at first, but it's true.
I checked version 3.11 in the administrator system information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.