Hi, are there ways to find the creator of a label?
I'm running JIRA 6.3.13
Thanks
Pierre,
Sorry, I really undesrtand wrong. Lemme try help you.
At the moment, this is not a functionality of JIRA, but did you check if any of the Add-ons that extend Labels have this at? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=&cost=&hosting=&marketingLabel=&q=label
Maybe one add-on will help you.
Regards.
It's not centralized. You can put a label on an issue that needs.
Hi Lameck, sorry my question wasn't clear.
I have no issue creating a Label. What I need to know is who created a specific Label.
That info doesn't seem to be available anywhere.
Thanks,
HI @Pierre Rondeau Manningham,
were you able to get a solution for this?
No
Was this ever implemented since 2017? I am hoping to find a way to extract label creator information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.