Hello, I want to use velocity to create the page body with my ifttt action. But unfortunately the newly created page contains the velocity source code, and does not get rendered. But when I wrap the source code in a NoFormat macro, the velocity code gets rendered. A simple example:This definitionends up as source code on the page as
But with this definition
velocity is renderedI thought the body of the ifttt create page action is always rendered as velocity, according to this https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/IFTTT+macro+body+evaluates+as+Velocity+templateKind regardsVolker
Hi
Consider placing a PlainView, with an enabled parameter to process it’s contents as a Velocity template, inside the ConfiForms IFTTT macro
Alex
With this trick I was able to add the velocity code. For the page reader it looks fine now, only the page editor has to handle the in my case unused plain view. I think that is doable ;-).
After some further experimenting I found that it is the quotes that cause the problem.
Thanks
Volker
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.