Hello, when I sorting by priority, Jira is organizing defects incorrectly. The current sorting is "Blocker> Medium> High> Low".To align with how teams interpret the priority of the defects, the order should be "Blocker > High> Medium> low".
Hi @Ravikanth I believe this is the same for Data Center, if you are the system administrator, look under Settings (the gear) / Issues and then look under the Priorities section and select 'Priorities'. This should list the priorities as well as their rank. Is this listed as you expect? If not, you can change that here to get the priorities to sort how you would like them.
Hope that helps.
@Dan Breyen is right, here are also the corresponding docs.
Hi @Dan Breyen @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ , Thanks for the quick response, Yes I am the system administrator, please see below screen shot we follow the same priority.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.