Dear Community,
Hope this message finds you well. I would like to inform you that am a new user and can't learn here as needed.
So, I hope your favor for resolving this issue.
Best Regards,
Moazzem Hossain
Hi @Moazzem Hossain ,
Welcome to the Atlassian community, could you please explain the problem you're facing in a bit more detail? That way we might be able to help you resolve it.Cheers,Peter
Dear Peter,
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation. Sorry to say, actually, I don't have experience in this regard. I need support for designing the configuration, if you can take the initiative for helping me that will be highly appreciated.
Hi @Moazzem Hossain ,I would recommend you start with the Getting Started guides and take it from there.That will give you the training you need to start with designing your configuration.Here is a link to the guide for JSW: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management/product-guide/quickstart#step-1Cheers,Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.