I went to exclude a task and ended up deleting the whole column, how can I recover all the tasks deleted in this column?
You can add the column from configure board - column settings.
Where do I find this option? Could you send a print of the screen showing me, please?
I am new on the platform and I have a lot of difficulty yet ...
Thanks
Absolutely.
1. Find and click the ellipsis (3 dots)
2.
2. You will see configure board, click it
3. see the list of items in the left column - click on column
4. Here you can configure your swim lanes, the column I think you accidentally deleted. Click on the '+' and add a new column, you can drag it in the order you would like and finally map the status to that column.
I hope this is what you are looking for.
Very very thakns
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.