Hi all.
I'm hoping this hasn't been asked and I've just missed it.
Since about last Friday, one of our repos in bitbucket has been building very strangely.
The repos has 3 automatic steps - unit tests, smoke test and simulator build.
Once these have passed, we can then build a range of steps manually, to produce an installation pack for each of our customers.
Up to about last Friday, the build would be marked as passed so long as those first 3 automatic steps passed.
Since Friday (ish, I'm not entirely sure when), any pipeline which has ever run, and had the first 3 steps passed is now shown as "Paused".

We have some pipelines on that repos which have no additional steps (used to push artifacts to our internal registry). When these pass, they go green.
Has there recently been any updates to Bitbucket, or do you think someone has been fiddling with some settings somewhere and retrospectively changed the behaviour of pipelines?
If anyone can give me any pointers, I'd greatly appreciated it.
Thanks in advance.
Pete