I've observed that any update in a PR - not code-related but for example - adding reviewers - is triggering the build pipeline.
Is it a normal behavior of Bitbucket integration with Azure DevOps or is it possible to avoid this?
G'day, @Ola
Welcome to the community!
It sounds like a webhook triggers your integration. Can you navigate to repository settings > Webhook and locate the Azure integration?
Check the webhook trigger and see if there's any PR update. If yes, then adding a reviewer is expected to trigger the webhook to Azure.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Ola
It will also trigger on when title, description, reviewers, destination branch, and delete branch options are changed.
Flowie, a addon for workflow that we provide, supports granular events, so you choose to build only when there's a code change and not the other events.
I have the same problem and can't figure out how to configure that. I can change webhook manually, but if I apply flowie config, webhook is updated.
@Saxea _Flowie_ could you please show an example how it can be configured or link to proper section in documentation? I couldn't find anything like that.
Hi @Pavel Maskevich, this plugin is currently only available via customer request. Please reach out to support@flowie.app and we can enable it for you on our workspace and provide the details.
I am having the same issue. I can see that I only have PR "Created" and "Updated" selected for the webhook. I think the problem is that Bitbucket triggers the PR Updated event even for changes that aren't relevant to the build, like title, description, and review request updates.
Hey @Derek Price
I highly suggest you check our webhook triggers documentation to understand further what each trigger means:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/manage-webhooks/
Interesting. It sounds like my original assessment was correct. The problem is that Bitbucket triggers the PR Updated event even for changes that aren't relevant to the build, like title, description, and review request updates. More granular events here such that that Azure DevOps wouldn't receive a notification in these instances would solve the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.