HelloI work with company management project in Jira - Kanban flowI want to make original estimate field as mandatory.But the problem is that when I want to make this field mandatory via the "Issue -Configuration Fields - Search" there's no such field. However I can see this field in the Issue layout.At the same time I don't have any problem with making the same configuration for my Scrum projects
Not relevant - I just found the answer
Hello @Оксана Пурис,
Thank you for reaching out here on the Atlassian Community.
I do see that you marked your own question as answered.
I am curious, would you be able to share the resolution you found fo your question?
We might be able to help other end users with your resolution! Thanks.
@Оксана Пурис Can you please share the answer as I have the same issue but no solution. Does anyone else know why this Original Estimate filed can't be found anywhere in the Configuration Fields.
If I remember correctly, original estimate, which is a part the time tracking, is called timeSpent in configuration
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.