Hi:
We are running Jira v9.4 datacenter version and had a problem with auto-schedule in Jira Plan (aka Advanced Roadmap). Here are some background info:
Could anyone help?
Thanks.
Hi @Lui Chan
there are two things that you could check:
If you cannot find a solution, you can also open a Ticket with Atlassian Support, as a valid Jira Data Center license also entitles you to use Atlassian Priority Support.
BR - @Mathias Richter
Hi Mathias:
Thanks a lot for your quick response. The anwsers are "Yes" to both of your questions:
I will ask our DevOps team to submit a ticket w/ Atlassian support
-Lui
One additional thought:
Please also check if the assigned fix versions do not conflict with the sprints that you have planned. If a "fix version" has a different start/end date that does not match your desired sprints, the planning might be off as well.
I just created a test project on my test environment (Jira 9.12 LTS - I don't have 9.4 at hand right now) to confirm that the functionality works in general and sprints were assigned. Therefore I think the support team might be able to help you better as they can get access to information about your environment if you share it with them.
I did some experiment and it turns out auto-schedule did work (changing target start/end dates) but it did not assign sprint to the auto-scheduled ticket. Here is what I did:
So auto-schedule did work but it did not assiging sprint. Is this caused by us manually creating sprints in the board? Can auto-schedule put the re-scheduled ticket into an existing manually created sprint (and create it automatically if the sprint did not exist)?
Here is the plan scheduling and source setup:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.