Hello!
Please help me in next case in JIRA automation if anyone can.
I have a JIRA plan, created and based on JQL for some module. This JQL contains up to 60 tasks (see screenshot attached below). There are fields "Target Start" and "Target End" in this JIRA plan. So, it will be grateful to have possibility in JIRA-automation:
- set "Target start" when task was taken in work (when triggered to status 'IN PROGRESS' - blue JIRA-flow status).
- set "Target End" when task was completed (when triggered to status "Complete" - green JIRA-flow status).
Now I have to set these fields manually.
Also I've found out this topic close to my case here
But I don't use the sprint - I use JQL to find the task for creating my JIRA plan. So, maybe there are some parameters, like
{
"fields": {
"Target start": "{{issue.<strong>sprint</strong>.last.startDate.jiraDate}}",
"Target end": "{{issue.<strong>sprint</strong>.last.endDate.jiraDate}}"
}
}
but without using sprint and using my JQL.
Expected result
- If task is contained in my JQL and status was changed from "PLANNED" to "IN PROGRESS" - fill "Target Start" with this changing status date.
- If task is contained in my JQL and status was changed from "MERGED" to "COMPLETE" - fill "Target End" with this changing status date.
