Hi @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
I have such a case. In Form I have 4 fields:
Field1 - Text
Field2 - Text
FIeld3 - Text
FieldHTML - HTML
The FieldHTML field wants to store all changes that will occur in the form.
That's why I created 3 IFTTT Create/Update Entry onModified:
1) Condition: hasChanged(field1):true
Parameters to set:
entryId=[entry.id]&fieldHTML=[entry._previousState.fieldHTML] <br> [entry._now.formatDate(yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss)] - [entry._user.fullName] - New value " Field1": [entry.field1.label]
2) Condition: hasChanged(field2):true
Parameters to set:
entryId=[entry.id]&fieldHTML=[entry._previousState.fieldHTML] <br> [entry._now.formatDate(yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss)] - [entry._user.fullName] - New value " Field3": [entry.field2.label]
2) Condition: hasChanged(field3):true
Parameters to set:
entryId=[entry.id]&fieldHTML=[entry._previousState.fieldHTML] <br> [entry._now.formatDate(yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss)] - [entry._user.fullName] - New value " Field3": [entry.field3.label]
If I change the value of only one field, the history of changes is stored correctly.
The problem occurs when I change the values of more than one field. The FieldHTML field shows only the change in one field.
Is there a way to update the content of a FieldHTML field if I change the value of more than one field?
