Hi all,
Is there a way to avoid double clicking for a portal group where only one request type is assigned?
i.e. "I need help - raise an incident" portal group has one req type with one req form and I would love to avoid for the user to click once on the portal group and then again on the name of the req. type, i.e. Incident.
I've seen some answers to similar questions saying that links are not available anymore for the portal group in the description and I've tried as well - didn't work, any other way to avoid this?
Jus to be clear - the expected action is if the user clicks on the "I need help - raise an incident" portal group where is only one req. form attached - he gets directly on the form to create an incident.
Thanks for any suggestions/help on the matter.