Hi All,
I want to restrict a user or a group of users to access a View Issue screen.
Here, the User is Reporter, who created the issue from direct HTML link. eg: https://<my-jira-instance>/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=XXXXX&issuetype=XXXXX
After clicking on Create button, he should redirected to his Dashboard only.
In Dashboard, I have used a Filter Results gadget and added column - Summary.
I want that when that User logins, goes to Dashboard, and clicks on the issue link under Summary, he should land on Edit Issue screen only on a specific link like: /secure/EditIssue!default.jspa?id=XXXXX.
By default, when user clicks on the issue under Summary in Dashboard, he lands on the View Issue screen.
I want to redirect the User (who is a Reporter on that Issue), should land on the Edit Issue screen.
Is there any way we can redirect the links or make any changes in settings or achieve this by using scriptrunner? It would be a great help.
Thank you