I can't find one of my old repos. I lastly used it in 10.2020. I think its name was "kapitan" or "kapitansko". How can I find it?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Borislav,
I've taken a look at the workspaces that you have access to and couldn't find the repository that you've mentioned.
There's a chance you're not logging in with the correct email address that's tied to the workspace containing that repository - you can check your remote configurations and email addresses and attempt to log in to the correct one:
git remote -vvvgit config --list
If you can't find the repository in your remote - you may be able to find the repository locally, you can push it back up to your remote workspace (see Option 2):
There is a chance, however, that this repository was a Mercurial repository which were discontinued and deleted quite some time ago - in which case, we unfortunately cannot recover these:
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.