Hi all,
I'm facing issue with "Git Integration for Jira" when I create automation rule, I cannot find rules of this plugin.This message shows up:
Note: I tried all the solutions and it doesn't solve yet.
Hi @Mkurama
Are you trying to find all automation rules which use that trigger from the plugin you have disabled / removed?
If so, please export all of the rules from the global automation rules page in site administration and then search for that trigger in the JSON file to find the rules.
If you mean something else, please clarify your question.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Mkurama,
Greetings!
This could be due to multiple automation plugins installed, which prevents Automation for Jira from detecting the third-party automation module.
Visit Jira Admin → Manage Apps → Manage Apps and uninstall the conflicting Automation Apps leaving on the intended Automation App installed.
If you still facing any issues, we request you to raise a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/, and our team can further take access to your instance and check this further
Thank you,
Prachi
@Prachi Bolar , Thank you for your reply.
Actually, the automation app installed is only "Automation for Jira".
@Bill Sheboy , Thank you for your reply.
No. I tried to create automation rules of the plugin and it shows as disabled or removed.
Please check with your site admin as it seems the plugin is disabled.
@Bill Sheboy Sorry, it was my fault. I didn't apply free trial license for the plugin.
Thank you for your support.
@Prachi Bolar
Sorry, it was my fault. I didn't apply free trial license for the plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.