I'm using live fields on DC in a Service Desk project and am trying to kick off a live fields script in the case where the value of a single Select pulldown=Yes. My problem is that when the event is triggered the value of the pulldown field passed in is always null, even though I selected a value. The screen being used is a service desk portal creation screen.
Here's my 2 scripts I'm using(i've included a bunch of events since I'm not sure which one to use). customfield_xxxxx is a single select data type.
1)
lfWatch("customfield_xxxxx",{"customfield_yyyyy"},"/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/shared/silprograms/PLC/PLC-PortalSecurityFieldSetting.sil",{"mouseup","keyup","click","mouseout","mouseleave"});
2)
if (argv["customfield_xxxxx"]=="Yes") {
lfHide("customfield_zzzzz");
}
the trigger event is happening not at the time where I pick the value Yes or No, but rather when I click on the xxxxx field to expose the pulldown choices, and the value returned in argv["customfield_xxxxx"] is always null. So I can't trigger off the actual value being selected, just that the field was clicked on.
This all works fine if customfield_xxxxx is a radio button vs a pulldown, it triggers when the value is selected and the actual value is in the argv[customfield_xxxxx] results.
Is there some limitation of support for select pulldown type fields or some limitation with a service desk project?
Has anyone had success trying to do this?