Hi Atlassian Community,
I am running into the problem with a set of automations that we have in place. The issue we are having is, it's recognizing the "Summary" we have from other issues that are identical names/titles, and creating Issues under that parent, rather than the trigger parent.
I see why it's doing that, because there's nothing in the automation restricting it to the 1 parent. I don't know how to force it to only apply to this rule for the trigger parent.
Here is the breakdown of the automations that we have in place.
Automation 1:
- When: Issue Created, & Issue Type = "X"
- Then: Create 10 Sub-tasks
- Sub-Task 1: Summary = "A"
- Sub-Task 2: Summary = "B"
- Sub-Task 3: Summary = "C"
Automation 2:
- When: Issue Transitioned "Done", Issue Type = Sub-task, and Summary = "A"
- Branch, For: Parent
- Then, Create a new Sub-task