I am uploading my nodejs project in azure for that I used a yml file but on deploy it gives error no subscription id found for this app id and please use az login to auth.
here is my yml file :
<span>az login --service-principal --username ef742fcb-f880-4958-98f5-260b8ba0f1 --password DQ.8Q~NCDdjosREDAFDEDwVNAA3NK.4uQxFczd --tenant 6c0e7d7d-d39e-480e-82fa-181c948e37</span>
<span>ERROR: No subscriptions found for ef742fcb-f880-4958-98f5-260b8ba0f1.</span>
<span>ERROR: Please run 'az login' to setup account.</span>
@ANKIT MANGLA hi. This error means you provided wrong credentials to authenticate to azure cloud.Check these variables:
Also maybe you have to set an AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION if you use it?Regards, Igor
@Ankit Mangla Try to authorize with your credentials from your local computer to exclude problems with azure login.Also in the output you could see the generated command:az login --service-principal --username ef742fcb-f880-4958-98f5-260b8ba0f1 --password DQ.8Q~NCDdjosREDAFDEDwVNAA3NK.4uQxFczd --tenant 6c0e7d7d-d39e-480e-82fa-181c948e37Also keep in mind that you exposed your credentials. I suggest you to change password.Regards, Igor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.