Hi, I am trying to connect a Custom Process Step in Jira Align with a Custom Jira. The plan is to connect a state in a Jira Feature Or Epic with a Jira Align Feature. The proposed plan is to use python and get the step in Jira as well as the Jira Align Feature that it is linked to. Then go to Jira Align and send an update moving the Custom Process Step. I have two questions;
1. How would I send an update or put request using python (The link is always changing and the Feature ID (I can try to pass this field in so not too worried about this). I am thinking about using a CURL command but the link is always changing.
2. Is this possible as I have been trying and am stuck now. I can send a put request using postman but that is when all the data and fields are entered (just a solo situation)?