I just set up Jira, created 3 new issues and they don't appear on the board.
Why?
Hi @Klebson Carneiro check your project backlog. Here you can find a bit more info. Hope this helps
Hi @Klebson Carneiro
Do you know which Agile board you are referring to? Kanban or Scrum board?
I suggest you check on the associated Jira filter and the status mapped to the Agile board's column, as these are the common scenarios where created Jira issues are not showing on the Agile board.
Thank you.
1 - I need to know how to hide DONE and CANCELLED tickets in Backlog page.
2 - I need to know why the tickets only appear on Board if I drag them from Backlog. I wanted them to appear automatically after being created.
3 - Will the board show all the CANCELLED and DONE tickets regardless of the date they were changed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.