Hi,
I would like to share a specific Jira-ticket with somebody how has no access to the Jira-project.
I do not want to give access to the whole project.
Is this possible?
Thank you
It is possible, but you have to give them at least browse permission to the project, and then create an issue security scheme. If a user do not have access to the project you cannot share an issue with them unless you print the issue and send them the printout.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, a printout would be a great idea
We have the data-center. I do not have the button Issues in that place:
But I found this in the project settings:
Apparently I cannot add an issue security scheme.
I will ask our jira-data-center admins...
Or do you have an idea?
Yes, in order to create the scheme you have to be a Jira admin. The link I provided was for cloud, here is the documentation for DC, https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-issue-level-security-938847117.html
Great that works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.