Hi all...
I am a new user to Jira and Greenhopper, and we are just now starting to use the tool in our first sprint...
Right now, my burndown is going in the wrong direction! I am not surprised, as we have developers who have entered in their "original estimates" late, after we officially started the sprint.
I have my engineers updating their "remaining estimates" on a daily basis, but they don't seem to be getting credit for the burndown...
We are burning down based on time, not on story points...
It seems that engineers only get credit for burning down when they have completed tasks...is this the way that Greenhopper/Jira works? What about the 2 week task that is stuck "In Progress", but is getting a daily burndown through the constant update of "Remaining Estimate"?
Is there any way for me to accomplish what I am trying to do?
Thanks everyone! I hope my description makes some sense to all of you, and that you can provide some assistance to a noobie... 
Mike