In 2022 our team used "Confluence (Cloud) Standard 10 Users" and "Jira Software (Cloud) Standard 10 Users". In 2022 the project was frozen and we stopped to pay subs. Some time ago we decided to rebuild our project and found that all documentation from Confluence has disappeared. The same happened to Jira tractions. How to restore all the project documentation that we have collected over the years?
I am afraid there is an automatic deletion of data after you abandon an Atlassian site. And it is rather likely that there is no "undo".
@makovcov_aleksandr
We didn't make any backups, unfortunately
If I buy a sub again, can I try to reach out to support without any backups? Or will it be still impossible to restore data without backups even on a paid plan? How do you think?
We used not free plan, it's so weird that atlassian didn't make any backups for cold data storage. Thank you for response!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.