Currently we have Jira 9.3.1, may we upgrade it directly to Jira 9.12.7 or first we have to upgrade to other versions like as 9.4?
Hello @Sammar Abbas and welcome to the Community! I recommend carefully reviewing the Upgrade Notes for each version 9.4.x - 9.12.x (as well as the Release Notes and Supported platforms to determine if you need to make any additional environment changes like your DB version). Also check upgrade compatibility for any add-ons you may have installed. There is additional guidance in your instance: https://yourinstanceURL/plugins/servlet/troubleshooting/pre-upgrade/
Assuming that you have done all of this, I upgraded from 8.20.26 directly to 9.12.4, so you don't need to go to an interim version.
Thank you @Matt Parks , would you mind to confirm if "TechTime Core" and "ZAPI" both are compatible with 9.12.4? at my end JIRA update check showing compatibility is unknown.
Are those marketplace plugins? I'm not familiar with them so you'd probably need to go to the marketplace listing to confirm.
Also, I didn't ask this before, but I assume that you are running Jira Data Center as opposed to Server. If you're running Server, there is a limit to what version you can upgrade to. I think it's the highest available version on Feb 15th, 2024, but I'm not sure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.