When I click to add a comment on an issue screen it prefills the comment with some stuff I do not want
"Hi Joe Shmo
– Roger Rabbit"
How do I get rid of that?
is that literally what it says? LOL. Did you check your Automations to see if it is originating from there?
No it puts the name of the reporter first and the name of whoever is logged in when they click the comment button. Where do I find Automations?
To be clear below is an example of how comments should be working:
image2016-10-12 12:9:29.png
Can you capture an image of what you are seeing? Automations are found under the project settings for the project in question. However, i'm not sure if that is the cause or not at this point.
David, you may find your answer here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/managing-service-desk-notifications-732528936.html
When I click on add a comment it shows this (I also want to get rid of the "respond to customer" part entirely but thats another issue):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.