Hello, is there a way you can download a respository that is over 2Gbit? It is not allowing me to at the moment even when I upgrade my account.
Hi Craig,
May I please know how you are downloading the repository? Are you performing a git clone or is there some other method that you are using?
I will also need to see the error log output.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben, I am changing developers so I need to be able to keep a record of my sourcecode. Here is the error message: You can't download this repository because it's too large. Return to the downloads page or the repository overview.
Can I have a temporary repository upgrade to 2.5gbit so that I can download?
The repository size limit is 4GB but it appears that the download archive limit is 2GB, we cannot actually increase this from our end.
Are you able to perform a mirror clone of the repository instead as a backup measure?
Hi Ben,
Maybe (I am new to this) Do I clone in VS code or Souretree?
Regards
Craig
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.