Hi,
I'm trying to implement code owners functionality in our repositories.
I got one to test, removed the configured default reviewers in bitbucket, and added both files to the .bitbucket folder in the root of the repository. I commit the changes and can see the folder and the files in development branch, but when a PR is requested from any branch to development the configuration in CODEOWNERS is not used.
Can anyone help me here please?
Note: the space between @ and teams I need to add it because the forum insisted in placing an User link there, In my file there is no space between the @ and teams.
CODEOWNERS file:
# User @ teams to prefix your team name and let CODEOWNERS know to look in
# your teams.yaml file
# For Client changes designTeam need to be as default PR
# accompanied by 2 of the webTeam
* @ teams/designteam @ teams/webteam
# It can be useful to setup a "meta-owner" that is responsible for changes to the
# teams and CODEOWNERS files
.bitbucket/* some.name@subdomain.domain
teams.yaml file:
webTeam: # Name of the Team
contributors: # Array of contributors by email address
- some.name1@subdomain.domain
- some.name2@subdomain.domain
- some.name3@subdomain.domain
- some.name4@subdomain.domain
- some.name5@subdomain.domain
reviews: # Configuration for selecting PR reviewers
strategy: least_busy # Reverse sort by # of open PR's they are reviewing
select: 2 # and select the top 2 contributors
designTeam:
contributors:
- some.name@subdomain.domain
reviews:
strategy: all # Select all users, no filtering/sorting applied
mobileTeam:
contributors:
- some.name6@subdomain.domain
- some.name7@subdomain.domain
- some.name8@subdomain.domain
reviews:
strategy: all