And here comes the next question: We have several forms a customer can use to create an request for a service management project. As the information provided by the customer is the most important starting point, this should be on top when somebody checks the request. Thus I would like to configure the order of all the fields and where to place the attached form on the issue.According to this https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-layout/ it should be possible from "Project settings > Issues > Layout"; it even tells me so when I configure the fields and tabs:
But I cannot find this path in my project settings.
What am I missing?
Hi @Jochen Betz
This option is only available in projects based on a company template.
If your project is setup with a team managed template, this is not possible.
It is a company managed project
Go to your Project Settings and Issues and within issues select Layout
Thank you @Marc -Devoteam- , but that IS the issue. I don't have an entry "Issues" and thus also no "select layout".
The overall is settings is to long to copy (c&P not possible), but the only entries at least containing the text "issue" are
* Issue types", "Issue security" and "issue collectors"
Here the start of the menu:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.