Hi again,
I have reviewed a bunch of already asked questions on this matter and also tried out the AI, but I still can't get it to work. What I would like to happen is task original estimate rolls up to epic and then epics roll up to initiative (which we have renamed to Objective).
The set up we have is this:
Project 1 (with epics and tasks only)
Project 2 (with epics and tasks only)
Project 3 (with epics and tasks only)
Project 4 (with epics and tasks only)
Objective/Initiative Project (with the Objective issue types only)
Master Project (using filter to bring in P1-4 to have multiple projects in the one sprint)
Automation already working:
Create an epic and automatically create 7 tasks with specific original estimates
Task original estimates roll up to Epic
When task original estimates are changed, Epic is updated
What I'm trying to do:
1. When an Objective is added at the parent of an epic, sum up all epics (which may be across multiple projects) and update the Objective Original Estimate
2. When original estimates are changed in task then Epic, update original estimate in Objective.
We are on premium, however, I wasn't having a good time trying to get Plans to work so I'm setting up Big Picture at the moment.
Any help or advice would be amazing. Thank you!
(screenshots are how/where we're assigning the Objective in the Epic)

