Hi,
So, I am trying to host jira and confluence in my server. The idea is that, jira should be accessible from jira.mydomain.com and confluence similary. Unfortunetely I can't make this work. I followed every step from this example. I bound on namecheap jira.mydomain.com to IP address of my machine, but yet still I am receiving response ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I am not sure what is the mistake. If you were able to help me I would really appreciate that. I am not sure whether every setting here is for 100% correctly set.
docker-compose.yaml:
version: '3'services: jira_server: image: atlassian/jira-software:9.12.8 container_name: jira_server environment: ATL_JDBC_URL: jdbc:postgresql://postgres_database:5432/jiradb ATL_JDBC_USER: ----------- ATL_JDBC_PASSWORD: ----------- ATL_DB_DRIVER: org.postgresql.Driver ATL_DB_TYPE: postgres72 ATL_PROXY_NAME: jira.mydomain.com ATL_PROXY_PORT: 80 ports: - 8080:8080 depends_on: - postgres_database networks: - jiranet volumes: - jira_data:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira confluence_server: image: atlassian/confluence-server:8.7.2 container_name: confluence_server environment: ATL_JDBC_URL: jdbc:postgresql://postgres_database:5432/confdb ATL_JDBC_USER: ----------- ATL_JDBC_PASSWORD: ----------- ATL_DB_TYPE: postgresql ATL_PROXY_NAME: confluence.mydomain.com ATL_PROXY_PORT: 80 ports: - 8090:8090 - 8091:8091 depends_on: - postgres_database networks: - jiranet volumes: - confluence_data:/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence postgres_database: build: context: database/ dockerfile: Dockerfile container_name: postgres_database environment: POSTGRES_MULTIPLE_DATABASES: jiradb, confdb POSTGRES_USER: ----------- POSTGRES_PASSWORD: ----------- volumes: - jira_postgres_data:/var/lib/postgresql/data networks: - jiranetnetworks: jiranet: driver: bridgevolumes: jira_postgres_data: jira_data: confluence_data:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName confluence.mydomain.com ProxyRequests Off RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For <Proxy *> Require all granted </Proxy> ProxyPass /synchrony http://localhost:8091/synchrony <Location /synchrony> Require all granted RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC] RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC] RewriteRule .* ws://localhost:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P </Location> ProxyPass / http://localhost:8090/ ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8090/ <Location /> Require all granted </Location></VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName jira.mydomain.com ProxyRequests Off ProxyVia Off RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For <Proxy *> Require all granted </Proxy> ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/ ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/</VirtualHost>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.