Hello,
I am able to create stories through automation whenever a component is added for the epic for all the different teams we have. However, my trigger is set to - "when issue is updated," so basically - yes, stories are created, but if anything else is updated on the epic - it will also create a story too. Therefore, giving me duplicate stories - because in a sense the issue is being updated per the trigger rule.
I have tried changing my trigger to "When value changes for component" but that is giving me duplicates stories every time I add a new component or even delete a component.
How can I change my trigger from 'when issue is updated' to 'when value changes for component' with out getting duplicates every time the component field is either updated or a value there is deleted? Please see my rule below:

