Hi,
I've written an automation rule that writes specific requirements in the description field - highlighting certain 'code' lines using the monospace formatting. The Wiki editor of the description field front end calls the formatting 'code'. When I use the backtick `to surround the intended words in the automation rule, it does not apply the markdown. It merely surrounds the text with the `. The specific code lines starts and or ends with a special character so I went as far as applying the escape \ but that still does not apply the intended formatting when the automation runs. If I manually enter the backticks on the description field of the ticket afterwards, it applies the monospace/code format.
What do I need to add in the description field within the automation rule to get this to show correctly in the Jira ticket?
E.g.
${appName}
<repo name>

To apply the monospace / code format