Hi ,
I want to make to log work mandatory when the issue is moving to done status
How can I do that ?
Hi Aswathi,
Not sure if you've followed these steps, but try doing the following (I'm fairly certain it requires you have Jira administrator permissions)
Hope that helps you
Hi @Aswathi D
You can use Clockwork to make sure that users log work on a particular status before transitioning this issue to a Done status using the Clockwork in-built validator, as below:
To set this up, you need to enable the Time is logged validation in project settings > Clockwork
Then navigate to the Workflow and click on the Done transition to add a Validator.
Add the above Validator and then publish the draft.
This validator will ensure that time is logged on the Current status before the issue can be transitioned to DONE.
Let me know if this is something you would like to explore and we can help you set this up. Please reach out here.
Hi
Tried this .
Even after logging the work ..it's showing error
Why ?
I don't prefer using any plugins
Any other suggestions please ?
Apologies if you've done all this before. Just breaking it down as much as possible.
Possible reasons it's still a problem:
Here are some steps to troubleshoot
If that doesn’t work, other potential causes and troubleshooting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.